Dude! totally forgot to call and wish you happy birthday, but, mind you....i didnt actually forget your birthday. I thought about you ON your birthday. Dude! and i totally forgot to TELL you happy birthday when i saw you yesterday! Happy birthday to you and Bubberton. Thanks for the delicious cookies yesterday too.
The Anderson kids- Sara, Stephen, Marcus, & Morgan
LOL
Stephen and Marcus are playing "Throw the super ball as hard as you can and watch where it goes and chase it" right? So I ask Marcus, "Why does the ball always bounce backwards when you throw it forwards?"...thinking he would give me the big long explanation we are used to from Marcus...he surprised me by saying only "It's physics, mom!"
3 comments:
I like the suave look on his face in the tub.
(You forgot to mention anything about your b-day)
Oh yeah, happy bday to me too! I always forget.
Dude! totally forgot to call and wish you happy birthday, but, mind you....i didnt actually forget your birthday. I thought about you ON your birthday. Dude! and i totally forgot to TELL you happy birthday when i saw you yesterday!
Happy birthday to you and Bubberton. Thanks for the delicious cookies yesterday too.
Post a Comment