Hey Liz!! Remember me...Airi! I just started a bog and thought I would sneak a visit through Kim's. Visit mine too if you have a chance. Your kids are so cute...don't they keeep us soooo busy? You are doing a great job!! Hope all is well with you and your family!
Liz, I just love your blog. I check it out each week and love to see the pictures of your kids and I really loved the Bonnieisms. Keep up the good work. I love you guys! Aunt nancy
The Anderson kids- Sara, Stephen, Marcus, & Morgan
LOL
Stephen and Marcus are playing "Throw the super ball as hard as you can and watch where it goes and chase it" right? So I ask Marcus, "Why does the ball always bounce backwards when you throw it forwards?"...thinking he would give me the big long explanation we are used to from Marcus...he surprised me by saying only "It's physics, mom!"
4 comments:
He's missing that the sun is in my eye hurry up and take the picture mom squint. Very cute pic.
Hey Liz!! Remember me...Airi!
I just started a bog and thought I would sneak a visit through Kim's. Visit mine too if you have a chance. Your kids are so cute...don't they keeep us soooo busy? You are doing a great job!! Hope all is well with you and your family!
Liz,
I just love your blog. I check it out each week and love to see the pictures of your kids and I really loved the Bonnieisms. Keep up the good work. I love you guys!
Aunt nancy
Hey! You still alive out there?? I'm still waiting on that phone call! Love ya!
P.S. An update would be great!!
Post a Comment