My Playlist


My other playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Deja Vu

I was french braiding Sara's hair today, and the Woodway High school girls locker room came to mind. I must have spent at least every day of my life there for four years. Braiding other people's hair. I'm not saying it wasn't fun....but, I do have carpal tunnel syndrome. I couldn't get through one half of a braid in Sara's hair without my hand going numb! Good times!

22 comments:

kim said...

I looked very cute thanks to you!! We must have been on the same wave length because last weekend at my mom's we were dicussing that very thing. I even put Welcome to the Jungle on my playlist in memory of the team.

Just need to vent, but I am forever having to fill in those stupid word verification things more than once. I always feel so smart. I know that's why people put them there.

apyknowzitall said...

Liz I love you so much for providing this blog. I'm getting so tired of cyberstalking and finding the same old same old (relatives not included). I'm just hoping that one of these days I'll "bump" into someone I knew from Seattle in YW.

To solve your doggy poo problem, scoop it up and dump it back your neighbors yard.

It's a shame about Ray (hey that's also a song by the Lemonheads!!!). What a bonehead.

jenn w said...

I love your Miss Inch quote!

Ah, the Woodway girls locker room.

That makes me think of Mrs Deebach, and Holland. And always loathing Mr Evans and those basketball games. It also reminds me of Krista Krider and her hairspray. And year round tan.

jenn w said...

Ok, I did not even notice your new featured relative of the week! Ha ha! Except that was Sammy's chuck e cheese party. LOL.

Rod IS stinky alot. You got that right. But his dreamy eyes make right up for it :)

kim said...

So mom and Jan were out to dinner a couple of years ago, guess who was having a romantical dinner??? Holland and Deebach. Man I would have loved to have seen that. Krista Krider's tan was a bit unnatural. And I think she had stock in Aquanet.

jenn w said...

Are you serious about the romantical dinner? I guess all the "are they/aren't they" speculation was right all along.

Her tan was down right tangerine!
And I hear you about word verf. So annoying!

Liz, the surgury is tomorrow (6:45 am check-in) at 1:15. So start crying for me around 1:10 I imagine when they would administer iv...

Anonymous said...

See if they will let you video the OP. Then you can post it here so we all can.

Anonymous said...

er.. see

kim said...

Was there really any doubt?? I mean really???? They were super nice to me though. I always liked them.

Tangerine is a perfect description. Scary!!!

It's scary to have your little guy go under. I hated the moment they wheeled Isaac away. Or Anna. I will admit to loving how sleepy they are afterwards. We'll be thinking of ya Jenn.

jenn w said...

Oh, I did too. They were great. I remember kids had reasons why they just couldnt be together and then why they definetly were. I dunno. Ew.

jenn w said...

Joe,

They wouldn't even let us in there. I should have taken a video of him right after though. duh!

It was at 8 am, not 1pm...got that wrong.

SimplySara♥™ said...

mom, youre really being stupid today.

Liz said...

sara, youre sucha teenager!

jenn w said...

Have you gone cloddhopping with your neighbor lately?

kim said...

update already, will ya????

jenn w said...

Major gigglefest just now over your 'updated' extras at the bottom. So funny. Nice effort Ray! and love the Bonnie-ism. My favorite Bonnieism is 'this house is such a pigsty' or 'why cant I ever get any help around here?' Guess they're not really isms, huh.

kim said...

OK lady-- our lives have got to be similarly busy, 4 kids, no husband at home. We just started soccer and have scouts, and Activity Days (YW's for you). Your life is more interesting than you think. UPDATE!!! Or call me. Either one. I'm not fussy.

Anonymous said...

My favorite Bonnieism is, Well I wasn't invited...


Sadly, I am sure we could make a whole book of ism's from her.

jenn w said...

Leeez,
Are you there??????//?Is this thing on!!??? What happened to your older posts?

I wasnt invited....good call!

Anonymous said...

Shozbot!

Liz said...

alright! Just give me a minute!

that's a Liz-ism.

apyknowzitall said...

Instead of Bonnie-isms she always asks me to do weird things.
I especially like it when she preps me by saying "I have another thing you can say at my eulogy." Followed by my all time favorite request while at a McDonalds drive threw "Ask them if they have any black ballerinas left."

Speaking of TMI, I could totally fill you in on what I did at work today...